Sunday, October 11, 2009

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize?

I went to CNN for some direct news commetary of President Obama being awarded the nobel Peace Prize. CNN' cemmentary focused on the immedite response from bloggers opinions published on twitter and facebook. The significant and opinionated worldwide tweeters believe that Obama should refuse the prize. In oposition antwerp tweeting site from Nacogdoches.usa stated in their news programing that "This is a great day for the United States." Bloggers fom Ausralia wrote "We are filled with happiness and hope, by Obama's Nobel Peace Prize."

CNN reported on many websites reponce to the News release that Obama would Recieve the Nobel Peace Prize. What made this press release news for many media outlets was, why did Obama deserve this recognition, by example one Boston Globe reporter states, "Can someone explane? I thought this award was for accomplishments not intentions."

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. When I heard about Obama being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, I honestly was suprised. So far I have not seen the changes Obama intended for America either coming true or logical; for example the health care reform. True this may be a happy day for America, but I can't see what Obama has actually done to recieve this award. If he hasn't accomplished anything good to help his financially troubled country, what makes him qualified to win this prize? What action has he done? All I am getting from him are words.

    ReplyDelete